Hamas War

Friday, February 2, 2018

Jewish Book Carnival, Soon to be Here

Since the old Jewish blog carnivals, Havel Havelim, Kosher Cooking Carnival and JPIX are now history, I finally volunteered to host the upcoming edition of the Jewish Book Carnival. The Jewish Book Carnival is coordinated/publicized on the Association of Jewish Libraries site. Take a look at the recent January edition on Erika Dreifus's blog .

It is a monthly blog carnival which highlights reviews of Jewish books from all over the world. I've been participating in it for many years, but never before have I volunteered to host.

If you've reviewed a Jewish book, whether newly published or not, in the past month, you're invited to send me the link, preferably with a blurb about it which can be copied. The definition of "Jewish book" could mean religious, history, for children, fiction etcetera.

Please mail me your link & blurb with "Jewish Book Carnival" as the subject by February 10, 2018. My email is shilohmuse@gmail.com. I hope to have a nice variety of books and blogs participating. Thanks and Shabbat Shalom.

No comments: